PYO Appointment – Large buckets of flowers and foliage
£75.00 3 hours
Our large buckets of flowers and foliage are perfect for events and parties – not just weddings – and can be picked Monday-Friday, by appointment. We are open for pick-your-own from April until the end of October.
- When should we pick? We recommend picking your flowers a couple of days before your event so that they have time to stand in water overnight before arranging. But the day before works fine too, if you’re short on time
- What does booking involve? We just ask you to choose a date, approximate time and number of buckets. (NB. Your ‘appointment’ automatically means you have booked 1 bucket. To add more buckets to your order, simply click on the ‘Additional buckets’ arrow further down the page). We will then confirm your booking and send an invoice. It may be possible to pick an extra bucket or two on the day — though this cannot be guaranteed, if extra buckets haven’t been booked. We can take cash or card payment on the day.
- How many flowers can I fit in a large bucket? You can fit a lot of flowers & foliage into one of our large buckets. We estimate that one bucket is enough for approximately 10 small table arrangements, 3 hand-tied bouquets or one large pedestal arrangement.
When you come to pick:
- We will give you buckets and snippers (the bucket is included in the price and is for you to take away with your flowers)
- Your appointment automatically means you have booked 1 bucket. To add more buckets to your order, simply click on the ‘Additional buckets’ arrow further down the page. Additional buckets are also £75 each
- We recommend you wear ‘sensible shoes’ or wellies — the ground can be a bit uneven and the grass wet
- If you need a break, there are picnic benches and shelter
- Make sure you allow plenty of space in your car. Crates or boxes are handy for keeping the flower buckets upright
- If it rains, we have a selection of wellies and umbrellas for you to borrow and plenty of shelter — but please check the forecast and dress accordingly