Our flower plot will be open every Saturday, from late June through until the end of October, with an ever-changing array of seasonal flowers and foliage for you to pick. Not only do you get to take home a stunning, unique bunch of seasonal, chemical-free flowers but selecting and picking them is the ultimate mindful activity. Our customers are forever commenting on what a therapeutic and relaxing experience it is. And, you can share this experience with close family and friends…
This year we are relaxing the time limit (introduced during Covid restrictions) so that you can take your time and spend more time enjoying the flower plot. Flower-wrapping is now included in the price – to keep things simple but also to ensure that everyone’s flowers arrive at their destination in tip-top condition.
When you come to pick:
- We will give you a PYO container (containing water) and snippers for you to take out on to the flower plot
- If you would like to pick more, extra containers of flowers can be paid for on the day
- We recommend you wear ‘sensible shoes’ or wellies -- the ground can be a bit uneven and the grass wet
- If you need a break or want to relax for a bit, there are picnic benches and shelter
- Refreshments can be bought from the café next to the flower plot. Cards & cash accepted
- If stopping for coffee / to relax, we recommend leaving your flowers with us, in the shade and in water, ready for wrapping when you leave
Did you know you can also order larger quantities of PYO Flowers for a Wedding or Event?
Pick your own flowers – by appointment