Pre-Booked Pick-Your-Own Flowers: Saturdays, 10am-4pm, from July
We’re thrilled to be able to welcome our customers back to pick their own flowers but we just want to outline how things will work for the time being. We hope that flower-picking will be even more relaxing than ever and a lovely thing to do, either on your own, with family or with friends.
THIS SEASON WE ARE OFFERING PRE-BOOKED PYO ONLY
How to arrange to come and pick your own flowers...
1) Please purchase a minimum of 2 vouchers online, via our online shop page
2) Once you have purchased your vouchers, please email us to book your picking time:
- PYO is available on Saturdays, from 10am-4pm
- Your picking slot will be for 1 hour. Please try and be prompt as we will only be allowing a limited number of people to pick at a time. You are welcome to book as an individual, with a friend or as part of a group of up to 6 people.
- If you can, bring your own flower snippers and a bucket in which to take your flowers away in. We can lend you snippers if necessary but using your own is preferred.
- You are welcome to purchase additional containers of flowers once here, and we can do this using contactless payment.
- Our loos will be open (with soap and hand towels to use) but our shed is closed.
To help keep you safe:
- All flower-picking containers and snips will be washed thoroughly before use
- Hand-sanitiser will be available on arrival and departure
- Clear signage will direct you in and out of the flower plot
- Once on the flower plot, we ask you keep 2m away from other pickers, unless they are within your family unit
- The picnic benches will not be in use
- Any additional payments will be contactless and made outdoors
- There will be NO ACCESS TO BUILDINGS except the loos
How to Pay
We take cash and all major cards. You can also use our gift vouchers to pay for your flowers.